Dr. Lance N. Olson specializes in optometry. At Dean Optical, Dr. Olson provides quality, vision care products and personalized, optometric services to our patients in the Financial District of Chicago and the surrounding areas.
Dr. Olson received an undergraduate degree in natural sciences from the University of North Dakota, in Grand Forks, North Dakota. He then went on to earn a Doctor of Optometry degree from The Ohio State University, in Columbus, Ohio.
Dedicated to providing the best eye care services available to his patients, Dr. Olson has:
- Attended a 100 Hour Therapeutic Course at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in Philadelphia
- Attended a 100 Hour Therapeutic Course at the Illinois College of Optometry in Chicago
Dr. Olson has also previously served as a managing optometrist at LensCrafters in Janesville, Wisconsin. While employed at LensCrafters, he:
- Provided quality optometric care to patients
- Managed office affairs
- Recruited, hired, scheduled, and developed staff members
- Dr. Olson met Dr. DeLee while they were both at LensCrafters
Before working at LensCrafters, Dr. Olson provided optometric care in a multi-disciplinary clinic setting at Mercy Health Systems in Janesville, Wisconsin. He currently focuses on contact lenses and ocular disease management at Dean Optical.
Dr. Olson is happily married and has 2 boys. When he isn’t at Dean Optical, Dr. Olson and his wife enjoy biking.